The Yeastar TG800 is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG800 is ideal for connecting IP Phones, soft switches, and IP-PBX’s to GSM network, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
The TG800 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
Yeastar TG800 8 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 8 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: DHCP Server, VLAN, Firewall.
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Size: 175x125x31mm
Yeastar TG800 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync