The Fanvil X210 is a high-end enterprise IP phone for users who need to get access to flexible and advanced features to handle medium to high call volumes in their daily work. Featuring 10 DSS keys on 4.3″ main colour display, up to 96 DSS keys (32 physical) on 2×3.5″ side colour displays, X210 has up to 106 DSS keys in total to set for BLF, speed dial, group broadcasting function etc. It also comes with HD audio, built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity, EHS support, dual Gigabit, PoE, IP camera/SIP door phone integration, delivering vast productivity with these advanced features.
Fanvil X210 Key Features
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- 4.3″ main colour display
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 2×3.5″ side colour displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-coloured physical keys)
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Support EHS headset
- Video Codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Avaya etc.
Elegantly designed and featuring a large 4.3″ high-resolution colour display and two convenient 3.5″ side colour displays make using this IP phone more intuitive than ever.
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low-frequency effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
With three page-switch buttons, the side displays allow to set up to 96 DSS keys (32 physical), and plus 10 DSS keys on the main display, up to 106 DSS keys are available in total for BLF, speed dial, group broadcasting function etc.