Introducing the industry’s first affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card with available Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation. It’s designed for optimum voice support for smaller systems.
Sangoma A101DE Key Features
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI Express or PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- Support for AsteriskTM, YateTM, and FreeSwitchTM PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Upgradeable Gate Arrays.
The A101 is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A101 supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data through-put or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
With Sangoma cards, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A101, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101D-X cards with Octasic’s DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.