The Grandstream WP822 is a business-grade portable Wi-Fi IP phone that offers seamless roaming and advanced features to suit a variety of businesses, enterprises and vertical market applications including retail, logistics, healthcare, education and security.
Grandstream WP822 Key Features:
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with advanced antenna design and roaming support
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- HD voice & dual MIC design with advanced Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 2000mAh battery, 8-hour talk time, 200-hour standby
- Integrated Bluetooth for pairing headsets
- 4-inch (240×320) TFT colour LCD
- Supports popular voice codecs including wide-band Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, iLBC, etc.
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and smart QoS to ensure smooth roaming with the highest possible sustained quality of latency-sensitive voice/video communications
- Configurable button for push-to-talk, panic call and other functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
The Grandstream WP822 Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone is ideal for mobile IP telephony and roaming throughout any facility with Wi-Fi coverage. It provides integrated dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with an advanced antenna design to support seamless roaming. By adding 8-hour talk time thanks to a rechargeable battery, HD voice with dual-MICs, integrated Bluetooth and a configurable push-to-talk button for instant communication, the WP822 comes equipped with a combination of features, mobility, scalability and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
The WP822 can be paired with Grandstream’s other Wi-Fi solutions to build comprehensive Wi-Fi communication networks. These solutions include the GWN series of Wi-Fi APs and free management platforms, GRP series Carrier-Grade IP phones (models with integrated Wi-Fi), GXV series IP Video Phones for Android™, GVC3220 and GVC3210 Video Conferencing devices, Grandstream Wave app, GSC3570 Facility Management Control Station, GSC3510/3505 Intercom/PA speakers and other WP series Cordless Wi-Fi IP phones. When combined with Grandstream’s GDS3710 IP Video Door System, the WP822 supports real-time display of video streaming, 2-way full duplex audio intercom, and door control to offer a wireless facility access solution.