Facilitates deployment of PoE devices where power outlets are not available
– Reduces installation and network equipment costs by eliminating the need for electrical wiring
– Provides power over existing network cabling to PoE devices such as access points, IP cameras, and IP phones
– Lightweight, compact and easy to install
– Supports 802.3af / 802.3at
– 10/100/1000 interface provides flexibility for all types of connections
D-Link’s DPE-301GI 1-Port PoE Injector is used to provide I.T. Professionals with the benefits of Power over Ethernet (PoE), even when other devices in the network do not support it. With PoE technology, low voltage DC power and Ethernet data signals are combined on a single network cable, which facilitates powering of end devices like IP Cameras, wireless Access Points (APs), and VoIP Phones. This reduces cable clutter, eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling, or other unreachable places, reduces installation time, and lowers costs.