- Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- This product has a power factor corrected input side ensuring that the input power factor is always 1 regardless of load and mains voltage. A power factor of 1 minimizes installation costs by allowing the use of smaller cables and smaller fuses.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
APC Easy-UPS SRV 1000VA 230V
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
APC Easy UPS SRV 1000VA 230V
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
Includes: Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, USB cable, User manual
High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
Input Power Factor Correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
Double conversion on-line topology
Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures an easy and intuitive monitoring.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions