Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
APC Easy UPS SRV 10000VA 230V with External Battery Pack which consist of (1)SRVPMl0KIL + (1)SRV240BP-9A
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
Includes: Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, Qty 1 – DC Cable, Rack Mounting brackets, Rack Mounting support rails, USB cable, User Manual