The Smart UPS On Line is capable of supporting loads from 1 kVA to 10 kVA in a rack/tower convertible chassis. The 6 kVA, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models feature unity output power factor enabling them to support power?hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart UPS On Line can be configured with multiple battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands.
The included PowerChute Network Shutdown management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. Models 5 kVA to 10 kVA include an integrated network management card for remote management. The entire Smart UPS On Line family helps to provide value to customers with demanding power conditions, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
• 2200VA/1980W double-conversion on-line pure sine wave tower UPS
• Ideal for servers, storage, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications
• Rack/Tower convertible (rail kit SRTRK4 or SRTRK3 sold separately)
• Delivers clean power with zero transfer time for critical or sensitive devices
• Add up to 10 external battery packs (SRT72BP) for extended runtime